Consultant Asset Management
FINALYSE is a leading advisory and implementation consultancy company specialized in valuation, risk and performance solutions for the financial sector. We provide the financial community with the expertise and creativity to bridge the gap between finance and technology. Our consultants are pragmatic team players, empowered to take responsibility and to develop continually their skills. Because of the increasing development of our company, Finalyse seeks to recruit a Consultant Asset Management.
Within the AM Regulatory Compliance Team, our consultants are advising and providing support to our financial clients (Asset Managers, Investment Fund, Banks, etc.) in the completion of EU and international regulatory requirements.
In close collaboration with our clients and partners, and as a member of a team of experts, you will take part of projects to assess, implement, test and review client’s readiness to manage new regulations:
- Perform gap and impact analysis;
- Propose business and functional improvements and implement the retained solutions;
- Design and implement processes to organize control and compliance functions;Advise clients on risk management processes (identify, analyses, control and report) and implement the targeted solution
- Design, develop and implement reports and dashboards for the attention of management board and regulators
- Review, challenge and adapt client operating documentation (legal document, SLA, Operating Memorandum, etc.)
Finalyse is also providing to its clients the desired business and operational expertise to answer specific needs in the Asset Management area and to participate to projects in areas such as: process re-engineering, risk assessment and control, change management, system implementation, etc.
- You have a Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree completed by a degree in Management Sciences.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in the Financial Services (Asset Manager, Banking, Insurance, etc.) sector, for instance as an internal or external consultant role, preferably having worked on projects and having experience with functional analysis and/or business analysis.
- You have a good and practical knowledge of Asset Management Front-to-Back process and/or you are familiar with new regulation requirements (AIFMD, MiFID II, UCITSV, etc.)
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You are open to travel / work partially abroad.
- You are result-oriented and you can work autonomously
- An excellent working environment, and the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure
- Travel opportunities in BeNeLux countries
- Training programmes adapted to your personal needs
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities in a fast growing company
You have good communication (written and oral) in English + knowledge of either French or Dutch